A beautiful hand made compact log store which will fit half a cubic metre of logs. Built by Rutland County Garden Furniture this is a neat store that will fit anywhere.
Customers can choose a rustic brown or light green finish.
There is a slatted version at the same price, which is ideal if you want season your own logs. There is also a version with doors. See all versions below in ‘Where to Buy’.
The full range of Rutland County Garden Furniture log stores is explained here.
W x D x H mm: 900 x 750 x 1250
Imperial (approx’) W x D x H : 3′ 0” x 2′ 5” x 4′ 1′
Space based on manufacturer’s dimensions = 0.8 cubic metres (N.B. Log capacity may be different)
- Manufactured by Rutland County Garden Furniture
- Constructed from heavy duty 3 x 3 posts and featheredge board
- Hand made
- Pressure treated timber for maximum durability
- Timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Base elevated to reduce the risk of ground damp
- Lower rear panel to allow moisture to escape
- Log store open at front
- Wood slatted roof
- Holds 0.5 Cubic Metres of logs
- Rustic brown or light green finish (see below)
- This item is delivered in a flat pack and only requires a screw driver to assemble.
- Takes around half hour to build
- Comes with instructions and pre-drilled holes.
- Free from rot and fungal attack for up to 15 years
Our View and Tips
- Build quality is excellent.
- NB up to 10 day delivery
- Delivery £25 UK
- Dispatched in 6 – 10 days
Where to Buy: