A decent size log store that would fit any garden. Hand made by Rutland County Garden Furniture, this store is solidly constructed and very practical.
Customers can choose a rustic brown or light green finish.
There is a slatted version at the same price, which is ideal if you want season your own logs. There is also a version with doors and reverse roof.. Check out all the versions in ‘Where to Buy’ below.
The full range of Rutland County Garden Furniture log stores is explained here.
W x D x H mm: 900 x 750 x 1800
Imperial (approx’) W x D x H : 3′ 0” x 2′ 5” x 5′ 9′
Space based on manufacturer’s dimensions = 1.2 cubic metres (N.B. Log capacity may be different)
- Manufactured by Rutland County Garden Furniture
- Constructed from heavy duty 3 x 3 posts and featheredge board
- Hand made
- Pressure treated timber for maximum durability
- Timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Base elevated to reduce the risk of ground damp
- Lower rear panel to allow moisture to escape
- Log store open at front
- Wood slatted roof
- Holds 0.8 Cubic Metres of logs
- Rustic brown or light finish
- This item is delivered in a flat pack and only requires a screw driver to assemble.
- Takes around half an hour to build
- Includes instructions and pre-drilled holes.
- Free from rot and fungal attack for up to 15 years
Our View and Tips
- Build quality is good
- NB up to 10 day delivery
- Delivery £25 UK
- Dispatched in 6 – 10 days
Where to Buy: