A good quality log store from Rutland County Garden Furniture. A small footprint but a decent capacity, an ideal fit for any garden.
Customers can choose a rustic brown or light green finish.
There is a slatted version at the same price, which is ideal if you want season your own logs, and there is also a version with doors. See ‘Where to Buy’ below.
The full range of Rutland County Garden Furniture log stores is explained here.
W x D x H mm: 1230 x 750 x 1800
Imperial (approx’) W x D x H : 4′ x 2′ 5” x 6′
Capacity based on manufacturer’s dimensions = 1.7 cubic metres (N.B. Log capacity may be different)
- Manufactured by Rutland County Garden Furniture
- Log capacity 1.2 cubic metres
- Constructed from heavy duty 3 x 3 posts and featheredge board
- Hand made
- Pressure treated timber for maximum durability
- Timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Base elevated to reduce the risk of ground damp
- Lower rear panel to allow moisture to escape
- Door to keep your logs dry in the wet.
- Wood slatted roof
- Rustic brown or light green finish
- This log store is delivered in a flat pack and only requires a screw driver to assemble.
- Free from rot and fungal attack for up to 15 years
Our View and Tips
- NB up to 10 day delivery
- Delivery £25 UK
- Dispatched in 6 – 10 days
Where to Buy: