Top quality log store from Rutland County Garden Furniture. This log store will easily take over a cubic metre of logs, it is strong, hard wearing and good value.
Customers can choose a rustic brown or light green.
There is a slatted version at the same price, which is ideal if you want season your own logs. There is also a version with a reversed roof, and a version with doors. See ‘Where to Buy’ below.
The full range of Rutland County Garden Furniture log stores is explained here.
W x D x H mm: 1795 x 750 x 1270
Imperial (approx’) W x D x H : 5′ 10” x 2′ 5” x 4′ 1”
Capacity based on manufacturer’s dimensions = 1.7 cubic metres (N.B. Log capacity may be different)
- Manufactured by Rutland County Garden Furniture
- Constructed from heavy duty 3 x 3 posts and featheredge board
- Hand made
- Pressure treated timber for maximum durability
- Timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Base elevated to reduce the risk of ground damp
- Lower rear panel to allow moisture to escape
- Log store open at front
- Wood slatted roof
- Holds 1.1 Cubic Metres of logs
- Rustic brown or light green finish
- This item is delivered in a flat pack, in five pieces and only requires a screwdriver to assemble.
- Takes around half an hour to build, includes instructions and pre-drilled holes
- Free from rot and fungal attack for up to 15 years
Our View & Tips
- Very heavy when built, so build where the store will be situated
- Make sure to build on a hard surface
- Delivery £25 UK
- Dispatched in 6 – 10 days.
Where to Buy: