A good quality small log store from Rutland County Garden Furniture. Designed as an ‘in between’ log store close the back door to get easy access to your logs whatever the weather. Also excellent value as a small store.
Customers can choose a rustic brown or light green finish.
The full range of Rutland County Garden Furniture log stores is explained here.
W x D x H mm: 795 x 600 x 655
Imperial (approx’) W x D x H : 2′ 7” x 2′ 0” x 2′ 1′
Space based on manufacturer’s dimensions = 0.3 cubic metres (N.B. Log capacity may be different)
- Manufactured by Rutland County Garden Furniture
- The panels are constructed from high quality softwood tongue and groove timber.
- Free from rot and fungal attack for up to 15 years.
- Hand made
- Pressure treated timber for maximum durability
- Timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Quick and easy to assemble it is made from the same sturdy, pressure treated timber as Rutland County Garden Furniture full size log stores and compliments them perfectly.
- Lower rear panel to allow moisture to escape
- Log store open at front
- Rustic brown and green
- This item is delivered in a flat pack and only requires a screw driver to assemble.
- Includes instructions and pre-drilled holes.
- Free from rot and fungal attack for up to 15 years
- Good value, solid construction
- Only takes around half an hour to construct
- NB up to 10 day delivery
- Delivery £10 UK
- Dispatched in 6 – 10 days
Where to Buy: