A very big and solidly built log store from Rutland County Garden Furniture. This log store is top quality and will last many years.
Customers can choose a rustic brown or light green.
There is a slatted version at the same price, which is ideal if you want to season your own logs. There is also a version with doors, and reverse roof. See ‘Where to Buy’ below.
The full range of Rutland County Garden Furniture log stores is explained here.
W x D x H mm:3400 x 750 x 1250
Imperial (approx’) W x D x H : 11′ 2” x 2′ 5” x 4′ 1”
Capacity based on manufacturer’s dimensions = 3.2 cubic metres (N.B. Log capacity may be different)
- Manufactured by Rutland County Garden Furniture
- Constructed from heavy duty 3 x 3 posts and featheredge board
- Hand made
- Pressure treated timber for maximum durability
- Timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Base elevated to reduce the risk of ground damp
- Lower rear panel to allow moisture to escape
- Log store open at front
- Wood slatted roof
- Holds 2,2 cubic metres of logs
- This item is delivered flat pack and only requires a screw driver to assemble. (Preferably a battery screw drive) Easy Assembly
- Free from rot and fungal attack for up to 15 years
Our View and Tips:
- Top quality log store that is guaranteed to last many years
- NB time to delivery
Delivery £25 UK
Within 6-10 days
Where to Buy: