A large log store with a compact footprint. Easy to assemble, but may take two people. Over two cubic metres of log capacity.
W x D x H mm: 1460 x 810 x 1800
Imperial (approx’) W x D x H : 4′ 10” x 2′ 8” x 6′ 0”
Capacity based on manufacturer’s dimensions = 2.1 cubic metres (N.B. Log capacity may be different)
- Frame constructed from heavy duty pressure treated timber.
- Roof and panels constructed from featheredge boards.
- Raised base to reduce the risk of ground damp.
- Pressure treatment process can protect against rot and fungus for up to 15 years,
- Lower rear panel to allow for ventilation.
- Quoted log capacity 2.1 cubic metres
- Available in brown and light green
- Flat packed self assembly.
- 1-2 person assembly
Our View and Tips
- Good value for such a big capacity
- Easy to put together but could be a two man job
- 3-5 Weeks