A neat compact design of log store, which is easy to assemble with nearly a cubic metre log capacity.
W x D x H mm: 790 x 810 x 1260
Imperial (approx’) W x D x H : 2′ 7” x 2′ 8” x 4′ 2”
Capacity based on manufacturer’s dimensions = 0.8 cubic metres (N.B. Log capacity may be different)
- Raised floor to optimise the drying process.
- Frame constructed from heavy duty pressure treated timber. Roof and panels constructed from featheredge boards.
- Fully open front with kindling shelf
- Log capacity is around 0.9 cubic metres
- Available in brown and light green
- Flat packed self assembly.
- 1 person assembly
Our View and Tips
- Good value and compact design
- Easy to put together but could be a two man job