A good quality large log store from Rutland County Garden Furniture. It is low level but wide enough to hold one and half cubic metres of logs.
Customers can choose a rustic brown or light green finish.
There is a slatted version at the same price, which is ideal if you want season your own logs. There is also a version with doors, and reverse roof. See below in ‘Where to Buy’
The full range of Rutland County Garden Furniture log stores is explained here.
W x D x H mm: 2300 x 750 x 1250
Imperial (approx’) W x D x H : 7′ 6” x 2′ 5” x 4′ 1′
Capacity based on manufacturer’s dimensions = 2.2 cubic metres (N.B. Log capacity may be different)
- Manufactured by Rutland County Garden Furniture
- Constructed from heavy duty 3 x 3 posts
- Slatted construction to allow free flow of air
- Hand made
- Pressure treated timber for maximum durability
- Timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Base elevated to reduce the risk of ground damp
- Lower rear panel to allow moisture to escape
- Log store open at front
- Wood slatted roof
- Holds 1.5 Cubic Metres of logs
- This item is delivered in a flat pack and only requires a screw driver to assemble.
- Preferably a 2 person team to construct.
- Free from rot and fungal attack for up to 15 years
Our View and Tips
- NB delivery times
- Delivery £25 UK
- Dispatched in 6 – 10 days.
Where to Buy: